Covid-19 update April 2021
Normal Thursday opening resumes on Thursday 22nd April 2021 with the new opening hours shown below.
Additional Opening Times
The shop will also open on the second Saturday of each month in May, June and July from 10.00a.m. to 12.00p.m. The dates are:
- May 8th
- June 12th
- July 10th
Please note the following Covid 19 mitigations:
- Limited number of customers in the shop
- Face masks must be worn
- Hand sanitiser will be available for all customers
- Social Distancing rules must be followed
Not Just Uniform
At 19th Maidenhead Scout Hut
Thursday Evening – 7.30pm to 9pm during Term Time
Uniforms are held in stock. We can advise and order other items, such as camping equipment, clothing, books.
We would welcome some youth volunteers to help run the shop. This is a good opportunity for a young person doing Bronze Duke of Edinburgh’s Award. Contact us to find out more.
How to Find Us
The Scout Shop is located at 19th Maidenhead Scout Hut:
19th Maidenhead Scout Hut
- From the A4, turn onto Cookham Road
- Turn right at the mini roundabout into Kennet Road
- Then right at the end into Holmanleaze
- Turn left into the car park just before the mosque
To be confirmed.
Scout Association Badges
The District Badge Secretary is Elizabeth Hogg.
Badges are available from the Scout Shop above from 7:30pm on a Thursday.
Badges can be ordered in advance by Maidenhead Scout Leaders:
Badge Order Request Form